Hello all my fellow bloggers:) Paulie has been bugging me to set up one of these things so I finally decided to join and keep you all up to date with whats going on in the Russell household!
So far Sayler's first 5 months have been the best months of my life. She is my little angel baby and there isn't one morning I haven't woke up to her smiling little face! She is getting much more aware of her surroundings and the people around her, and loves to roll from her tummy to her back while exploring new things. Pappa Lenny bought her a jolly jumper a few weeks ago and shes loving it! I think I might have a volleyball player on my hands! Anyways I will now keep you all updated on all the new and exciting firsts that we experience with our little bundle of joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohhhh ya, I'm the first to write on your blog!! I'm very happy you finally decided to do this, it's about time!! Love you guys so much=)
Whoohoo! Welcome to the blogging world! I am so glad you joined the cult, I mean group. :) Looking forward to staying up-to-date with you and your little sweetheart of a doll you have!
Blessings,
Kara H
Post a Comment